Affidavit of Marriage Form

If a member is unable to find their marriage certificate, the Affidavit of Marriage can be completed in lieu of providing the marriage certificate.

There are two options for completing this form:

  • Both parties must sign the form in person in the Berkeley Electric office in the presence of one of our on-staff notaries.
    • OR
  • The affidavit can be completed outside of the Berkeley Electric office and notarized by a third party.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Contact Us
Get help that's tailored to you.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Berkeley Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.