I received a check that was issued incorrectly. How do I fix this?

Each year capital credit checks get issued incorrectly because members have not provided updated addresses or members pass away without the cooperative being notified. If you have received a check issued to a deceased member, to a joint account after a divorce, or other incorrectly issued checks, please contact member services by calling 1-800-327-9615 or by sending us an email. You may be required to provide proof of identity or legal documents to prove your representation to the estate or account.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Contact Us
Get help that's tailored to you.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Berkeley Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.