How do I update my name on my account?

If you have gone through a qualifying event (marriage, divorce, etc.) that has prompted a legal name change, you can request to have your name updated on your Berkeley Electric Cooperative account. 

In order to process a name change, please complete the form below.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful
Contact Us
Get help that's tailored to you.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Berkeley Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.