It’s no secret that weather in the Lowcountry can be unpredictable and uncontrollable. When disaster strikes, we do our best to restore your power promptly because we know how disruptive and frustrating it can be. Nonetheless, it can still take us hours, or even days, to restore power after severe storms. The good news? You can avoid losing power at home – and gain the peace of mind you deserve – with an automatic standby generator system. These systems are customer-friendly, reliable, and affordable, especially when financed through our generator loan program. Here’s what you can expect from a Generac standby generator system:
- Automatically keeps your electricity running smoothly during power outages – with a range of sizes to meet your home’s specific needs (from 7.5KW up to 22KW)
- Clean, quiet, and neighborhood friendly
- Web-based remote monitoring system
- Automatic transfer switch provides safety on both sides of the power source
- Ready and available service from Berkeley Propane
- Email reminders about service and regularly scheduled maintenance
- Financing available with approved credit
GENERATOR LOAN PROGRAM
This program is designed with the convenience of a one-stop shop – we take care of all of your power needs packaged into one neat bundle. The generator loan program features a competitive interest rate depending on the loan terms and credit report. The package includes the site evaluation, generator purchase, sizing, automatic transfer switch, installation, and a 250-gallon propane tank set with 100 gallons of propane. Once your loan has been approved, we'll begin the installation process.
We partner with Canter Power Systems, the #1 generator installer in the United States, using top-of-the-line Generac generators. To purchase your automatic standby generator system, contact us directly at 1-866-942-3366 or visit their website for a free estimate. We’ll set up your free in-home consultation and show you how to avoid getting left in the dark during a power outage.