Members will be able to register and cast their vote at one of three locations on the dates listed below. Members receive one vote per membership and can vote at the location/date of their choosing. All votes will count towards the required meeting quorum. Please note that voting for Moncks Corner and Goose Creek members has been moved to Berkeley Electric's new headquarters location in Moncks Corner. Voting hours will be from 7 a.m. thru 7 p.m. at all locations.
Please click here for maps and driving instructions.
Wednesday, Nov. 9 / 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Awendaw district office, 7200 U.S. 17, Awendaw, SC 29429
Thursday, Nov. 10/ 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Johns Island district office, 1135 Main Road, Johns Island, SC 29455
Tuesday, Nov. 15/ 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Moncks Corner members - Berkeley Electric headquarters, 1732 West US-52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Wednesday, Nov. 16 / 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Goose Creek members - Berkeley Electric headquarters,1732 West US-52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461
- The business meeting will be broadcast on the cooperative’s website & social channels at 7 p.m.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY. Follow all traffic directions at voting site and do not leave your car for any reason. There will be no restrooms or food vendors so please plan accordingly.